Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First day of school

They survived and had fun. Even though though there were a few hickups.  School lost Alec's shot records, so he missed a few classes while they were faxed, so he had a real easy day.

Kids were wound yesterday when they got home.  That will soon wear off *lol*.

Car is not fixed yet, but we think we have someone to look at it today.  It could be a host of things,
apparently dodge didnt make it simple like many mfgs..
Could be the solenoid, or neutral kill switch, or starter really switch, or ground wire on the starter, or
fusible link, or the starter.. just figures never simple..  makes me want a old classic more and more each day.. my plan, if i survive all of this.. i am going to find a early 80s chevy short bed, and fix it up.  I would love older, but then you start running into some money..

Another night no sleep.. just layed there tired, half exhausted but could not pass out, finally was hurting enough i got up for a while.  I have to get the kids up in a few hours to get them going for school.

I am going to try to go crash for a little bit.

oh FYI if you are wondering why i complain so much and seem to mention in every post if i am hurting or feeling good... well its basically a foot note type thing for me later on. Once i get past all this and if i am lucky enough to get a transplant, i can look back through all of this and see how often i was hurting compared to after tx.  (future reference tx means transplant).

So its not just so i can complain and make people feel bad for me.. lol.  its for my own future reference.

ok nap time.

I will post more later. :)  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment