Sunday, September 2, 2012

Today has been a good day so far. I actually woke up on my own at 10am, and was not in to much pain when i got up and got awake.  Although i still took my pain pills first thing because i dont want it to sneak up on me and be in pain later on.

So far its been a lazy day, playing with the kids checking stuff online, dreaming of being out on the road on a Harley. (a friend on FB was talking about theirs, i was very jealous.)  This is what i want.
Harley-Davidson® Softail® Cross Bones™ V Twin 1573 cc
 Has some sweet lines to it.  Not that the odds are ever in my favor that i will actually own one.. but one can dream. :).    My goal  before i die is to one one of these and get to put some miles on it.

Got my shower, felt good for a change normally standing for a while starts to hurt. But today was ok.  Now jordi is in the shower getting hers out of the way for the day. I think she was more bored than anything, so that means before long i will have a wet head snuggeling by my shoulder wrapped in a towel.  A lot of good it did me putting on dry clothes huh? *lol*.

Now to figure something out for supper...  the hard decisions.  same old same old, since i can only have limited stuff because of salt content, it gets boring as heck eating.  Maybe tonight, or tomorrow i will pick up some steaks and kick the bbq grill on and fix a real meal. Have not had steak in a long while, it dose not agree with me, but i enjoy the flavor anyway.

Tonight is church from 6pm-7pm, trying out a new church, cant hurt, could be good for the kids.

Well thats it for me for now. Hope everyone has a great sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment